Type SUS304 Wire Thread Insert M2-M20 For Industrial Fastening
Wire thread insert is a new type of internal threaded fastener,
suitable for threaded connection. It is screwed into and fastened
in the threaded hole of one of the connected parts to form a
standard internal thread. The bolt (or screw) is then screwed into
it. Also known as threaded wire sleeve, referred to as wire sleeve.
It is a spring-like internal and external thread concentric body
precisely processed with high-strength, high-precision, and
smooth-surfaced cold-rolled diamond-shaped stainless steel wire. It
is mainly used to enhance and protect the internal thread of
1. Enhance connection strength and improve connection conditions.
Low-strength materials such as aluminum and magnesium are used for
wire thread inserts, which can avoid slippage and wrong teeth and
obtain excellent connection performance.
2. Wear resistance. Used in frequently disassembled parts, it can
greatly increase the service life of threads.
3. Increase the bearing surface. It is used in places where strong
connection force is required and the diameter of the screw hole
cannot be increased.
4. Prevent loosening. It is especially used in occasions where
products such as spacecraft require high insurance coefficients.
5. Easy to maintain. Install the damaged screw hole into the wire
screw sleeve, and continue to use it after repair to avoid the
possibility of damage to the work piece.
(1) The diameter of the wire thread insert in the free state is
slightly larger than the diameter of the screw hole into which it
is inserted. When assembling, the wire thread insert is subjected
to a special wrench to make its diameter smaller and enters the
threaded hole that has been tapped with a special tap. After being
installed, the wire threaded sleeve produces a spring expansion
effect, making it firmly fixed in the threaded hole, and will never
be brought out when the screw is unscrewed.
(2) Increase the load-bearing capacity and fatigue strength of
(3) Wear resistance
(4) Corrosion resistance: Due to the excellent corrosion resistance
of stainless steel wire threaded inserts, it can ensure its
performance in a variety of materials and under normal
environmental conditions, and the assembly of steel wire threaded
inserts will not stagnate and rust.
(5) Heat resistance: The steel wire threaded sleeve can prevent the
threaded connection from jamming or scratching at high
(6) Material saving: Compared with ordinary standard internal
threads, under the same strength conditions, after using wire
thread inserts, in order to make the best use of the yield limit, a
smaller size and higher strength screw can be selected. It can save
a lot of material, reduce weight and reduce volume.
|DIMENSION OF DIN8140 WIRE THREAD INSERTS|
1. How to contact us ?
A: You can send inquiry of our products,it will be replied within 6
hours;And you can contact dirrectly with us through TM or
WhatsApp,Skype as you like.
2. What information should I give to you for inquiry?
A: If you have drawings or samples,pls feel free to send us,and
tell us your special requirements such as material
,tolerance,surface treatments and the amount you need,ect .
3. What about the delivery day?
A: The delivery date is about 10-15 days after receipt of payment.
4. What about the payment terms?
A: TT,and we can also consult accroding to your requirement.