Brand Name : AVIC-Flight
Model Number : M10
Certification : ISO9001：2015，ROHS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 100pcs
Price : Negotiate
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 50000pcs/day
Delivery Time : 15 days
Packaging Details : 1000pcs/bag
Name : threaded sleeves
standard : DIN 8140
material : 304SS 316ss
length : 1d-3d
Precision : 6H
colour : Natural color
Purpose : Protect The Base Thread
Feature : High tensile strength
Stainless Steel High Tensile Strength Threaded Inserts For Protect The Base Thread
Wire thread insert made of high quality stainless steel wire, diamond-shaped cross-section, wound into a spring shape mechanically thread. Wire thread insert a large diameter than the screw hole, when installed, tightened wire thread sleeve is compressed, spring back its original state after completion of the installation, so that the collar is permanently fixed to the screw hole. Because of its large diameter, the wire thread insert having a larger contact area, and thus more robust than the original thread.
Wire thread insert is a new type of internal threaded fastener, suitable for threaded connection. It is screwed into and fastened in the threaded hole of one of the connected parts to form a standard internal thread. The bolt (or screw) is then screwed into it. Also known as threaded wire sleeve, wire sleeve for short. It is a high-strength, high-precision, smooth surface of the cold-rolled stainless steel wire precision diamond machining made of a spring-like member concentric with and external thread, used to enhance the protection of the internal thread and of a low-strength material. The principle is formed between the screw thread and the elastic connecting base body, thread manufacturing to eliminate errors and improve the bonding strength. A threaded hole embedded wire thread insert engineering materials low strength aluminum, magnesium alloy, iron, steel, glass, plastic and the like, can be accurately formed in accordance with international standards of thread, having a high connection strength, shock, impact and wear-resistant Function, and can disperse stress to protect the base thread, greatly extend the service life of the base, and is widely used in electronic applications.
1. Extend the service life: Because the wire thread insert is made of stainless steel, it has high hardness, which increases the life of the softer base thread by tens to hundreds of times; increases its strength and avoids the phenomenon of tripping and random buckling. occur.
2. Enhanced thread connection strength: applied to soft low-strength alloy materials such as aluminum and magnesium, which can effectively enhance the connection strength of the thread. The ordinary internal thread of aluminum profile has a maximum tensile strength of 1394N. Thread, its minimum tensile strength can reach 2100 N.
3. Enlarge the bearing surface: it can be used for thin machine parts that require a strong connection but cannot increase the diameter of the screw hole.
4. Improve the connection conditions and increase the bearing capacity and fatigue strength of the threaded connection: Since the wire threaded sleeve is an elastic fastener, the use of the wire threaded sleeve can eliminate the pitch and thread deviation between the screw and the screw hole, so that the load is evenly distributed , Thereby improving the load-bearing capacity and fatigue strength of the threaded connection.
5. Anti-corrosion: The characteristics of the wire thread insert material itself and its surface is extremely smooth, and it will not rust the mating substrate when used in harsh environments such as humidity and corrosion, and avoid the expensive replacement of the threaded hole due to rust and cannot be disassembled. Loss of substrate. It can be used in chemical, aviation, military equipment and other occasions that require high insurance coefficients.
6. Wear-resistant, heat-resistant, and corrosion-resistant: As the surface finish of the wire thread insert is extremely high, it can effectively reduce the friction between the internal and external threads, and the material itself has the characteristics of high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. It can be used in parts that are frequently disassembled and installed and screw holes that are frequently rotated to extend its life.
7. Anti-vibration and anti-loosening: The special structure of the locking screw sleeve can lock the screw in the screw hole in a strong vibration and impact environment without loosening, and its locking performance is better than other locking devices. It can be used in instruments and meters, precision and precious power equipment, and aerospace, aviation, military equipment and other occasions that require high insurance coefficients.
8. Easy maintenance: In the case of thread processing errors or damaged internal threads repairing, the use of wire thread inserts can bring the base back to life, and the original screws can be used, which is fast and economical. A simple example, such as diesel engine body, textile parts, various aluminum parts, lathe tool tables, etc. will be scrapped due to damage to a screw hole. As long as it is re-tapped and the screw sleeve is installed, the waste will come back to life.
9. Conversion: The conversion of metric ←→English ←→international standard threaded holes with wire thread inserts is very convenient, fast, economical and practical, and is suitable for any import and export products.
1. Drilling: cut off the damaged thread with a drill
2. Tapping: Use a special wire tap to tap inside the drilled hole
3. Installation: Use a special installation tool to push the sheath down with light force and screw it into the screw hole until the distance between the thread tail and the workpiece plane is no more than 1/4 to 1/2 turn
4. Horizontal line cutting: When the workpiece is a through hole, the installation tool should be pulled up, and then placed on the horizontal line, and then beaten hard to break the horizontal line. It is not necessary to cut the horizontal line in the blind hole.
6H MS21209 10mm Threaded Insert High Tensile Strength 1/2-13 Helicoil Images