Brand Name : AVIC-Flight
Model Number : M1.6-M20
Certification : ISO9001：2015，ROHS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 100pcs
Price : Negotiate
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 50000pcs/day
Delivery Time : 15 days
Packaging Details : 1000pcs/bag
Type : M1.6-M20
standard : DIN 8140
material : 304SS 316ss
length : 1d-3d
Precision : 6H
colour : Natural color
Purpose : Various Low - Strength Metal
Feature : High tensile strength
M1.6 - M20 304SS Thread Inserts Free Running DIN8140 For Various Low - Strength Metal
The wire thread insert is made of stainless steel 304. Stainless steel refers to steel that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, and water, and chemically corrosive media such as acids, alkalis, and salts. It is also called stainless acid-resistant steel. In practical applications, steel that is resistant to corrosion by weak corrosive media is often called stainless steel, and steel that is resistant to chemical media is called acid-resistant steel. Due to the difference in chemical composition between the two, the former is not necessarily resistant to corrosion by chemical media, while the latter is generally non-corrosive. The corrosion resistance of stainless steel depends on the alloying elements contained in the steel. The basic alloying elements of stainless steel include nickel, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, copper, nitrogen, etc., to meet the requirements of various uses for the structure and performance of stainless steel. The corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steels is low, and the wC (carbon content) of some steels is even lower than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), and only when the Cr content reaches a certain value, the steel has corrosion resistance. Therefore, the general Cr (chromium) of stainless steel is more than 13%. Stainless steel also contains elements such as Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, and si. Stainless steel 304 is the current commonly used model, that is, 18/8 stainless steel.
Special tools for wire thread inserts are required to install wire thread inserts, which mainly include special taps for wire thread inserts, wire thread insert installation wrenches, punches, unsleeve devices, and wire thread inserts internal thread bottom hole plug gauges. The taps are used for processing. The installation threaded bottom hole of the wire thread insert, the installation wrench is used for the installation of the wire thread thread insert, the punch is used for the punching of the mounting shank, the sleeve remover is used for the disassembly of the threaded sleeve, and the bottom hole plug gauge is used for the inspection of the bottom hole of the installation .
1. Bottom hole tap: used for the processing of the internal thread of the wire thread insert. Since the external thread of the wire thread insert is a non-standard thread, this type of tap is different in size from the ordinary M tap.
2. Installation wrench: used to install the wire thread insert in the threaded bottom hole. The basic principle is to make the wire thread insert pass through a section of the guide thread to force the outer diameter of the wire thread insert to shrink so that it can be smoothly installed in the bottom hole. And automatic type.
3. Breaker: The purpose of the breaker is mainly to break the installation handle of the wire threaded sleeve, especially for the through hole, the installation handle must be broken.
4. Sleeve remover: used to take out the threaded screw sleeve installed in the threaded hole of the base. For the screw sleeve that needs to be replaced after long-term use, and when it needs to be taken out due to improper installation or thread tripping during installation, etc. use.
5. Thread plug gauge: used to detect the internal thread bottom hole of the wire thread insert. After the wire thread insert is installed, the accuracy of the internal thread formed depends on the profile manufacturing tolerance of the wire thread insert and the internal thread bottom hole of the wire thread insert. tolerance.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment≤4000USD, 100% in advance. Payment≥4000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: Do you accept customization?
A: Yes, we can accept the customization of material, specification, painting color, length accuracy, and certain non-standard products
Why Choose Us?
1. A factory with more than 20 years' experience in manufacturing of Thread Inserts.
2. Competitive pricing & military quality.
3. Quick replies to quotations and requests for information.
4. Timely deliveries, rich experience in IMP and EXP.
5. Advanced R & D center, more than one thousand types of threaded inserts and tools.
6. Strict quality control system, passed the SGS and ISO9001: 2015.
7. Quality tools & products, as good as heli-coil, Keensert, Ensat and etc.
8. Comprehensive after-sales support and troubleshooting.
9.Famous brands in China .
10. High quality enterprises in the region.
DIN8140 304SS Free Running Thread Inserts Images