Brand Name : AVIC-Flight
Model Number : M2-M30
Certification : ISO9001：2015，ROHS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 100pcs
Price : Negotiate
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 50000pcs/day
Delivery Time : 15 days
Packaging Details : 1000pcs/bag
Name : Copper screw sleeve
standard : DIN8140
length : 1d-3d
Precision : 6H
Coating : brass
Application : Machine parts
Feature : Special Requirements Of Conductivity And Magnetism
M1.6-M36 304 Brass Thread Insert For Special Requirements Of Conductivity And Magnetism
Screw thread inserts can be used to strengthen tapping and extend application life. The components are shared across the bolts and holes, thereby increasing or maintaining the pull-out resistance. Free routing thread inserts are usually made of 304 (18-8) stainless steel wire rolled into a diamond-shaped partial surface.
Copper screw sleeve is made of phosphor bronze, its electric conductivity has been improved significantly, and it is non-magnetic. It is suitable for products with special requirements on electric conductivity and magnetism.
1. Wire thread inserts are used in various low-strength materials, which can greatly improve the wear resistance of screw connections and avoid damage to the connecting threads.
2. Due to the certain elasticity of the wire threaded sleeve, the load distribution on each circle of the thread can be more uniform, the pitch and tooth shape deviation between the screw and the screw hole can be eliminated, and vibration can be absorbed, thus improving the connection strength and resistance of the thread. Fatigue strength.
3. The locking wire thread insert can lock the screw in the threaded hole, so that the screw will not loosen when it is subjected to shock and vibration, and the process performance is better than that of the usual locking device.
4. Compared with the method of inserting steel or copper bushings, under the same strength conditions, screws with smaller size and higher strength can be selected, which can reduce the volume and reduce the weight.
5. The hardness of the wire thread insert is higher than that of the screw, so it is less worn during the assembly and disassembly process of the screw connection and can be used repeatedly. According to related experimental studies, the tensile strength of the wire thread insert is more than 7 times that of the screw, so the wire thread insert will not be damaged even if the screw is broken.
|Material||raw materials are carbon steel (including low carbon steel, middle carbon steel, high carbon steel and spring steel), stainless steel (SUS201 SUS202 SUS302 SUS303 SUS304 SUS316 SUS416), alloy steel, zinc and aluminum alloy, free-cutting iron, aluminum, copper, plastic, PVC, bakelite, and nylon|
|Packing||Cartons+plastic bags or as request|
|Application industries||electrical appliances, electronic products, computers, mobile phones, communication terminals, furniture, automobiles, motorcycles, toys, lighting, sound boxes, horologes, instruments, cameras, mechanical equipment, and construction installations|
trivalent white zinc, trivalent black zinc, trivalent blue zinc, trivalent colorful zinc, nickel, copper plating nickel, copper plating, gilt, silver plating, chrome plating, ancient copper plating, gold imitation, common , high-temperature, rust, head spray-painting, surface staining and NYLOK treatment
1. Enhance connection strength and improve connection conditions. Low-strength materials such as aluminum and magnesium are selected for wire thread inserts, which can avoid slippage and wrong teeth, and obtain excellent connection performance.
2. Wear resistance. Used in frequently disassembled parts, it can greatly improve the service life of threads.
3. Increase the bearing surface. It is used in places where strong connection force is required and the diameter of the screw hole cannot be increased.
4. Anti-loosening. Especially used in the occasions where products such as spacecraft require a high insurance factor.
5. Easy to maintain. Install the damaged screw hole into the steel wire screw sleeve and continue to use it after repair to avoid the possibility of workpiece damage.
M1.6 To M36 304 Brass Thread Inserts For Construction Installations Images