Brand Name : AVIC-Flight
Model Number : M20*2.5
Certification : ISO9001：2015，ROHS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 100pcs
Price : Negotiate
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 50000pcs/day
Delivery Time : 15 days
Packaging Details : 1000pcs/bag
Product name : Thread Inserts
standard : DIN8140
material : 304SS
length : 1d-3d
Precision : 6H
colour : Green
Purpose : Radiator Or Gearbox
Feature : High Wear-Resisting Tensile Strength
M20 Stainless Steel 304 Wire Thread Insert Natural Color With DIN8140
Thread insert information
The screw thread is a new type of internal thread, which can be fixed on the threaded connection, screwed into and in the threaded hole of the connected piece, the standard internal thread is captured (or formed) and then screwed in, also known as threaded sleeve, referred to as wire. It is a spring-like inner and outer concentric body with high-strength, shell, and surface-smooth diamond-shaped stainless steel wire equipment processing technology. It is mainly used for wear-resistant threads and low-strength. The principle is that the thread and the base are connected elastically. Thread manufacturing performance has been improved. The threaded holes of low-strength engineering materials such as aluminum glass, magnesium alloy, structure, plastic, etc., and the threaded holes of low-strength engineering materials such as plastics can form international standard and serious internal threads. High connection strength, anti-vibration, impact resistance and fatigue resistance, can disperse heating to protect the thread of the substrate, greatly extend the life of the electronic substrate, and is widely used.
Thread insert specification
Thread insert application
1. Enhance connection strength and improve connection conditions. Low-strength materials such as aluminum and magnesium are selected for wire thread inserts, which can avoid slippage and wrong teeth and obtain excellent connection performance.
2. Wear resistance. Used in frequently disassembled parts, it can greatly improve the service life of the thread.
3. Increase the bearing surface. It is used in places where strong connection force is required and the diameter of the screw hole cannot be increased.
4. Anti-loosening. It is especially used in occasions where products such as spacecraft require high insurance coefficients.
5. Easy to maintain. Install the damaged screw hole into the steel wire screw sleeve and continue to use it after repair to avoid the possibility of damage to the workpiece.
DIN8140 20mm Wire Thread Insert Fatigue Resistance M20 Helicoil Images