Brand Name : AVIC-Flight
Model Number : M1.6-M85
Certification : ISO9001：2015，ROHS
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 100pcs
Price : Negotiate
Payment Terms : T/T, L/C
Supply Ability : 50000pcs/day
Delivery Time : 15 days
Packaging Details : 1000pcs/bag
standard : DIN8140
Name : Screw Lock Thread Inserts
material : 304SS
length : M2-M48
Precision : 6H
colour : Natural color
Purpose : Radiator
Feature : Wear-resisting
304 Stainless Steel Screw Lock Thread Inserts 6H For Radiator
Thread inserts introduction
Wire thread inserts can be used to strengthen threads and extend application life. Each insert member share the load across the bolt holes and to maintain or improve the pull-out resistance. After installing the wire thread insert, a more uniform load and stress distribution can be achieved. Free trace threaded insert is typically made from rolled into a diamond cross-section 304 (18-8) stainless steel wire.
1. high wear-resisting tensile strength
2. low thread friction
3. high surface quality
4. excellent corrosion resistance and heat resistance
Thread inserts parameter
Thread insert application
1. Enhance connection strength and improve connection conditions. Low-strength materials such as aluminum and magnesium are selected for wire thread inserts, which can avoid slippage and wrong teeth, and obtain excellent connection performance.
2. Wear resistance. Used in frequently disassembled parts, it can greatly improve the service life of threads.
3. Increase the bearing surface. It is used in places where strong connection force is required and the diameter of the screw hole cannot be increased.
4. Anti-loosening. Especially used in the occasions where products such as spacecraft require a high insurance factor.
5. Easy to maintain. Install the damaged screw hole into the steel wire screw sleeve and continue to use it after repair to avoid the possibility of workpiece damage.
Wear Resistant M85 6H Screw Locking Inserts Radiator Helicoil Screwlock Images